- Melt butter, stir in onions and bell pepper.
- Saute until wilted then stir in pimentos.
- Cut biscuits in quarters, place in bundt pan.
- Pour melted butter, onions, bell peppers and pimentos over biscuits.
- Stir to coat well, season with garlic powder and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon bits and Parmesan cheese over biscuits and bake at temperature on biscuit can until golden brown.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.