Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are from my New Orleans recipe group. Courtesy of Church of the Devine Rebekah. VERY GOOD.
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounces) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounces) package powdered sugar
- Combine pecans, butter, 1 egg and cake mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cake mix layer.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until cheese mixture is set.
- Let cool completely in pan on wire rack.