Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Baxter Estate in Heath, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 9 inch cheesecake crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Mix cream cheese with a mixer for at least 2 minutes until softened.
- Add sugar then mix for one more minute.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add lemon zest and juice then mix one more minute.
- Pour mix into the crust and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack then cover and chill for 8 hours.