Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound smoked country-style link Sausage
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 16-ounce can cut green beans
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook Sausage in covered pan in 1/2 cup water about 5 minutes.
- Remove from water and cut into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Cook Onion in greased skillet until tender but not brown.
- Stir in soup, green beans with their liquid and mustard.
- Season to taste.
- Simmer about 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve over fluffy rice.