Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 1-1/2 pound pork Tenderloin, cut Into 1-inch cubes
- 16 ounce Can sauerkraut
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat Oven to 325 °F.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Remove [[onions]
- Add pork and brown well.
- Combine onions, pork and sauerkraut in a 1-1/2 quart casserole
- Cover and bake for one hour.
- When ready to serve, blend in sour cream and nutmeg.