Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wadley Estate in Allen, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 8 ounces beer at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Lightly flour both sides of chops.
- Melt butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until foaming.
- Brown chops quickly on both sides.
- Remove chops and reserve pan drippings.
- Add green onion, garlic, mushrooms and thyme and sauté an additional minute.
- Return chops to skillet then add beer and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover then simmer 8 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.