Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 potatoes; medium
- 4 bacon; strips, cubed
- 3 eggs; large
- 3 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup ham; cooked, small cubes
- 2 tomatoes; medium, peeled
- 1 tbsp chives; chopped
- Boil unpeeled potatoes 30 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water, peel and set aside to cool.
- Slice potatoes.
- In a large fry pan cook bacon until transparent.
- Add the potato slices; cook until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile blend eggs with milk and salt.
- Stir in the cubed ham.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges; add to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes in the fry pan.
- Cook until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve at once.