Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Mix all the above ingredients and put in the refrigerator for ½ hour or more. (If you do not have ammonia double the quantity for baking powder).
- This batter can be used for frying fish, chicken, shrimp or vegetables.
- For chicken, try the following:.
- In a large pot boil water with spices.
- When water begins to boil, add chicken pieces.
- When water begins to boil again, remove pot from the fire and let the chicken stand for ½ hour.
- Drain the chicken and dip in the batter to coat well.
- Deep fry the chicken.