Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 12
- oil for deep frying
- ¾ cup cornmeal
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ – ¾ tsp garlic salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 2 pkg. Green Giant Nibblers Frozen Corn-on-the-Cob, thawed
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- In deep fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, flour, garlic salt, milk, oil, and egg; mix well.
- Dip corn-on-the-cob ears into cornmeal batter to coat; roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil 2 – 3 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately.