Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 12
- oil for deep frying
- ¾ cup cornmeal
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ – ¾ tsp garlic salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 egg
- 2 pkg. Green Giant Nibblers Frozen Corn-on-the-Cob, thawed
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- In deep fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, flour, garlic salt, milk, oil, and egg; mix well.
- Dip corn-on-the-cob ears into cornmeal batter to coat; roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil 2 – 3 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately.