Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 medium aubergine, cut into 1 cm (½ inch) slices
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml (7 fl. oz) natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons oil, for frying
- Place yoghurt in a medium bowl, add salt, garlic and mix well.
- Leave to one side.
- Chop the aubergine in circles approx 1 cm (½ inch) thick.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan and fry aubergine slices on medium heat until slightly brown and crisp.
- Place aubergine slices on absorbent paper to soak any oil.
- Lay the aubergines on a flat serving dish and top with yoghurt.
- Garnish with parsley.