Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Demerera or brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Vegan margarine*
- 3 Tubs Tofutti cream cheese
- 3/4 Cup white sugar
- Equivalent of 3 eggs Using egg Replacer
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- To make crust combine all crust ingredients and mix well.
- Press into an 8" springform pan. Bake at 325° for 10 mins.
- Let cool while making filling.
- To make the filling, combine cream cheese and Sugar until blended.
- Add egg replacer mixture and vanilla, and blend until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese filling into pan and bake in a 450° oven for 10 mins.
- Reduce heat to 250° and bake for another 25-30 mins.
- Once cool, decorate with fresh sliced fruit, or a tin of pie cherries.