Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potatoes with Coriander
- 32 oz potatoes
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed with a pinch of salt
- 1 tspn salt (optional)
- ½ tspn ground red pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- a dash of dried coriander
- Wash fresh coriander
- Drain and put on a clean piece of cloth to dry for 5 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes, rewash and drain.
- Fry potatoes in oil until brown, put on paper towel.
- Mix garlic with salt and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add to it potatoes, a dash of dry coriander, and red pepper.
- Stir well for 2 minutes. Stir in coriander then remove from heat.
- Serve hot.