Potatoes with Coriander
- 32 oz potatoes
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed with a pinch of salt
- 1 tspn salt (optional)
- ½ tspn ground red pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- a dash of dried coriander
- Wash fresh coriander
- Drain and put on a clean piece of cloth to dry for 5 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut into small cubes, rewash and drain.
- Fry potatoes in oil until brown, put on paper towel.
- Mix garlic with salt and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add to it potatoes, a dash of dry coriander, and red pepper.
- Stir well for 2 minutes. Stir in coriander then remove from heat.
- Serve hot.