Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 05 gm mustard seeds
- 02 gm curry leaves
- 05 gm turmeric powder
- 03 gm red chilli powder
- 10 gm green chillies
- 10 gm ginger
- 10 gm garlic
- 1 lime
- 10 gm coriander leaves
- 200 gm gram flour
- 05 gm red chilli powder
- 05 gm turmeric
- 3 gm crushed cumin
- 2 gm soda bi-carb
- Cook the potatoes until soft, peel and mash coarsely.
- Chop or crush together the green chillies, garlic, ginger and the coriander leaves.
- Using the mentioned ingredients make a thick batter.
- Heat oil and add mustard seeds, after they crackle add the curry leaves.
- Mix in all the rest of the tempering ingredients and add to the mashed potatoes.
- Divide the potato mixture into equal sized portions, approximately the size of a lemon.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry until golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with a chutney.