Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, bring to boil with the water.
- Add the soaked rice, salt, and butter.
- Cover, return to a boil.
- Cook on medium-high heat until the water level is at the top of the rice (i.e. not above it).
- Cover again, reduce the heat to low, and continue cooking until all of the water has been absorbed by the rice.
- Turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Fluff the rice with a spoon or fork.