Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Cosulete umplute cu salata de boeuf
- Mix the egg with the butter or lard and the salt.
- Beat well.
- Add the flour and make a dough.
- From this dough, roll out small circles, about ½ inch thick.
- Place each circle in small tart molds.
- Take care to cover well the bottom and sides of the mold.
- Prick the dough with a fork and bake.
- When ready, carefully take the tarts out of the molds.
- Leave them to cool completely.
- You can make these up to two days in advance.
- Then fill them with Beef Salad.
- Cover with mayo and garnish with sliced black olives, roasted or pickled red peppers and slices of hard boiled egg whites.
- Take some parsley and leaving only two or three leaves on the sprigs, arrange the sprigs so as to resemble handles for the basket.
- Arrange the baskets next to each other on a long platter.