Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fresh ruby red strawberries give your taste buds a treat. The juice is sweet and tantalizing. Even the aroma of fresh berries excites the palate and prepares the way for a great adventure in eating. Try this recipe as you partake of a fruit that is luscious, beautiful in color, and heavenly in any menu plan. Enjoy!
- Contributed by ©Arleen M. Kaptur March 2002, Author of books and articles on living a simple, rustic lifestyle - and getting the most from each and every day. Excerpt from strawberry/chocolate Recipes by Arleen M. Kaptur
- Arleen Kaptur may be contacted at http://www.arleenssite.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- http://www.ideamarketers.com/library/profile.cfm?writerid=3502 to view more of her articles.
- 2 cups fresh, hulled strawberries
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 pineapple
- 2 cups blueberries
- 3 kiwi fruit
- 1 banana
- 2 oranges
- Beat the egg.
- Place in a pan with the lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice, and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and stir gently for 1 minute.
- Set aside to cool.
- Remove the rind from the cantaloupe, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Do the same with the pineapple, kiwi fruit, banana (dipped in a little lemon juice to avoid discoloration), and oranges.
- Wash the strawberries before they are hulled.
- Wash the blueberries in cold water.
- Place in a clear glass bowl so your guests can admire the colors.
- Pour the sauce over the fruit but do not stir.
- Allow to stand for 2½ hours before serving.
- Stir very gently just before serving.