- Pound veal leg cutlets to ⅛-inch thickness.
- Cut into 1 x 3-inch strips; set aside.
- Stir together basil, salt, crushed red pepper, and olive oil.
- Heat 1 teaspoon seasoned oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry red bell pepper strips and onion 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes, just until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet and reserve.
- In remaining seasoned oil, stir-fry veal strips, half at a time, over medium-high heat, 1 to 2 minutes, just until cooked through; remove veal from skillet and reserve.
- Stir cornstarch into wine until smooth.
- Add wine to skillet; cook over high heat about 30 seconds, until thickened.
- Return veal and vegetables to skillet; heat through.
- Serve over pasta.