Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- wine or white vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- optional: a sprig or two of lemon verbena or lemon balm
- Rinse and dry basil thoroughly.
- Place herbs in a quart jar.
- Pour in vinegar and cap.
- Allow to sit for about a month before using, occasionally shaking.
- Then remove herbs and label.
- Use for dressing, marinades or sauces.