Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the easiest and one of the most impressive Chicken dishes I make. Serve with grated Parmesan at the table.
- hot cooked and drained fettuccine
- 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup minced onions
- 3/4 lb fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Chicken bouillon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute Chicken, onions, and Mushrooms in oil for 4 minutes.
- In lg saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Add chicken broth, boullion and cream.
- Stir in basil and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Combine with the Chicken mixture.
- Serve over fettuccini.