Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 x 19 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tsp wine or herb vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- Blanch garlic for 2 minutes in boiling water.
- Mash garlic, beans, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in fresh, chopped basil.