Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 large aubergines
- 225g tiny (pickling) onions
- 2 green peppers
- 225g button Mushrooms
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- vegetable oil or margarine
- 1 tin Vegetarian sausages
- freshly ground pepper
- Slice the aubergines into 2.5cm cubes, sprinkle with salt and place in a colander to drain while preparing other ingredients.
- The rinsed aubergine cubes can also be added for 5 10 minutes of cooking without allowing them to become too soft.
- Wash and remove the seeds from the peppers, and cut into 2.5cm squares.
- Slice the sausages into 2cm thick rounds.
- Skewer all the pieces of Sausage and vegetable in attractive, colourful arrangements and baste with the oil.
- Baste with more oil from time to time until ready to serve.