- Blend egg yolks and sugar.
- Add matzoh meal, baking powder, vanilla, and almonds.
- Beat egg whites till they hold a stiff peak.
- Fold whites into the nut- matzoh mixture, pour into a buttered 8 inch spring-form pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 °F oven for 40–50 minutes.
- Turn upside down on a plate to cool.
- Serve plain or with strawberries and whipped cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.