- 6 eggs
- Ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons non salted butter
- 4 tablespoons cooked chopped meat, Chicken, fish, or grated Cheese
- Beat eggs well in a large mixing bowl with a fork or whisk for 40 seconds. Mix in the salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Pour eggs into the frying pan when you see that the butter is brown. Mix the eggs for a little and then cook. Use a spatula to avoid the eggs from sticking to the frying pan. The eggs are done when you see that they are creamy on the top, but not runny anymore.
- Put the meat over the omelet with a spoon. Tilt the pan and fold the omelet into half. Slide the omelet onto a plate and serve right away.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!