Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 cups cream milk
- 2½ teaspoons corn flour
- 1 teaspoon gelatin
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup cold milk
- Bring milk to a boil.
- Boil for 15 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
- Mix corn flour in ½ cup cold milk, keep aside.
- Add sugar to milk, stir.
- Add corn flour paste, stirring continuously, till boil resumes.
- Boil for a further 4-5 minutes, take off fire.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoon water in a small pan.
- Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
- Warm over gentle heat, till dissolved.
- Do not bring it to a boil.
- When boiled milk cools a little, add gelatin solution and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature, freeze in covered tray, till set but not hard.
- Break into pieces, beat with an egg beater till soft.
- Add cream and essence, mix well.
- The texture should be light and creamy.
- Reset in the freezer till frozen.