Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: Less Than 10 Minutes
Enjoy a healthy, American style grilled cheese sandwich, ready in 6 minutes.
- For more great recipes: RestaurantSecretRecipes.org
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of both bread slices; place one slice bread, buttered-side-down, in hot skillet.
- Immediately place both cheese slices on bread and cover with second bread slice, butter-side-up.
- When first side is browned, turn over and brown other side.
- Remove from heat and let cool 2 to 3 minutes before serving.