Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Try with Quick and Easy Basic Salad Dressing.
- 3 cups leafy greens
- (romaine, butter or leaf lettuce; spinach, red lettuce, kale, chard or any combination thereof—the more different kinds of leafy greens, the prettier the salad looks)
- 1 or 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced thick
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and quartered
- 1 or 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 or 2 carrots, grated (peeling optional)
- 1/2 cup very fresh, white button Mushrooms, sliced
- 3 or 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss well. Mix up the dressing (see below), and toss into the salad.