Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- First cream the butter.
- Add the sugar gradually, and the beaten egg whites.
- Sift flour, baking powder and nutmeg together, and add alternately with the milk to the first mixture.
- Roll to one-third inch in thickness.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Cut into shape with a cookie cutter.
- Place on buttered or floured tins, and bake in a hot oven until nicely browned.
- If desired, a raisin or walnut meat may be placed in each cookie before baking.