- Mix oil, chocolate, and sugar.
- Blend in 1 egg at a time until well mixed; add vanilla.
- Stir in salt, flour, and baking powder.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place powdered sugar on a plate.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto powdered sugar, roll them around in it, and shape them into balls.
- Place the balls about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets and bake 10 – 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on racks before storing them
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.