- Pour boiling water over TVP and tomato paste in a bowl.
- Stir and let rest for 10 minutes.
- In food processor, combine TVP mixture and remaining ingredients except for flour.
- Pulse until mixture is almost a puree.
- Dust hands with flour and shape mixture into 6 burgers.
- Dust them lightly in flour.
- Layer the burgers with sheets of waxed paper and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Cook on a gill covered with foil for about 10 minutes on each side.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.