- Cook barley according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cut peppers into long strips, and add to skillet with “meatballs” and mushrooms.
- Saut8e mixture for 5 minutes, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cooked barley, and saut8e for 2 or 3 minutes more, adding 2 or 3 tablespoons water to prevent sticking if needed.
- To serve, remove from heat, and spoon mixture onto individual plates.
- Garnish each serving with parsley.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.