This method can be used to add flavour to any vegetable that you would cook by this method. This would include Hash Browns, cabbage, kumara, parsnips, and carrots. Many servings.
1) Slice or dice the amount of onions that you would normally use for the meal you are preparing.
2) Heat some oil in a skillet, fry pan or on the barbeque, or just heat the pan (preferred method).
3) Throw in the onions, add a teaspoon of Namida® Wasabi paste per cup of Onion.
4) Stir the paste into the onions while they are cooking. Eventually the paste will disappear and cook the onions until they are at the
point where you like them.
5) Serve with whatever you like.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit