- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Barbados Sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) frozen lemon juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.5 ml) ground pepper
- Stir together marinade ingredients in large bowl until well mixed. Add the Chicken and Onion; stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Warm barbeque at medium heat. Remove Chicken from marinade. Pour marinade into small saucepan and bring to boil; remove from heat.
- Grill Chicken, basting frequently with marinade and turning occasionally, about 18 minutes. Chicken should be cooked thoroughly no pink juices flowing.
- Transfer to plates; serve with marinade.