Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 can refrigerated uncooked biscuits
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown ground venison in canola oil with onion and season to taste then stir in barbeque sauce until venison is evenly covered then grease a baking dish and line bottom of pan with biscuits.
- Pour venison mixture over biscuits and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top liberally then place in an oven preheated to 350°F and bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top.