This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 small white onion diced
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 can refrigerated uncooked biscuits
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown ground venison in canola oil with onion and season to taste then stir in barbeque sauce until venison is evenly covered then grease a baking dish and line bottom of pan with biscuits.
- Pour venison mixture over biscuits and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top liberally then place in an oven preheated to 350°F and bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top.