Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 x 4-lb leg of lamb
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp herbes de Provence
- coarse sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, with a sharp, narrow knife, make numerous, deep slits into the flesh of the lamb.
- Stuff the garlic slices into the slits.
- Brush the lamb with the olive oil; rub with the herbes de Provence, salt and pepper.
- Set the lamb on one side of the barbecue; close the lid.
- Turn the heat off on the side of the barbecue the lamb is sitting on; leave the other side set to medium-high.
- Cook the lamb, turning occasionally, until the desired doneness is achieved; 65 to 75 minutes should cook the lamb to medium, medium rare.
Nutritional information Edit
- 231 Calories | 11.1g Fat | 0.8g Carbs | 0.2g Fiber | 50mg Sodium