Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- ½ cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon sugar substitute, heat-stable
- 1 tablespoon tapioca
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 pounds turkey, thighs
- brown rice
- In a 3½- or 4-quart slow cooker combine ketchup, sugar substitute, tapioca, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cinnamon, and red pepper.
- Place turkey thighs meaty side down on ketchup mixture.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours.
- Transfer turkey to a serving dish.
- Pour cooking juices into a small bowl; skim off fat.
- Serve turkey with cooking juices and, if desired, hot cooked rice.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 225 | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 444mg | Dietary Fiber: 1g | Total Fat: 6g | Carbs: 12g | Sugars: 3g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Protein: 30g
- Exchanges: Other Carb: 1 | Lean Meat: 4 | Fat: 1
- Carb Choices: 1