Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook
- Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 4 sides lean back ribs or spareribs
- 1 tbsp salt
- ¼ tbsp freshly cracked pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- ½ cup strong black coffee
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tbsp tabasco sauce
- Trim fat from ribs; sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place, rib side up, on rack in a covered barbecue grill.
- Cook 60 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place onions and lime slices on meaty side of ribs for the last 20 minutes.
- To make sauce, combine remaining ingredients.
- Brush ribs generously with sauce and continue cooking for 30 minutes or until ribs are tender.
- Continue to brush ribs with sauce as they cook.
- Ribs may be cooked in a 400°F oven.
- Follow same directions as above.