Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
- 2 lb beef rib eye thinly sliced
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup mirin (sweet rice wine)
- ¼ cup sake
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Asian pear peeled and grated
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 piece ginger root - (½" long) grated
- ½ tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- Combine soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, pear, garlic, onions, ginger root and pepper and chill 2 hours.
- Add meat to marinade, cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Drain meat, discarding marinade.
- Place beef on bulgogi grill pan set over hot coals or on bulgogi grill pan for stove set over medium-high heat.
- Cook until meat is browned on both sides and cooked through, 3 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness of slices.