Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Date and source unknown. This is a regular in my household. Yummy.
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 small white Onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups fresh green beans
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2-teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Cook Bacon until crisp in a heavy skillet.
- Drain on paper towels, crumble and set aside.
- Sauté Onion and garlic in drippings.
- Combine beans, Bacon, onions, garlic, seasonings and barbecue sauce in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.