Date and source unknown. This is a regular in my household. Yummy.
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 small white Onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cups fresh green beans
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2-teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- Cook Bacon until crisp in a heavy skillet.
- Drain on paper towels, crumble and set aside.
- Sauté Onion and garlic in drippings.
- Combine beans, Bacon, onions, garlic, seasonings and barbecue sauce in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.