Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 5 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp white vinegar
- ¾ tsp cayenne pepper
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ tsp ginger, grated
- 1½ lb chicken, breasts, drumsticks, skinless
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Place it on large platter and brush with half of sauce mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and broil for 10 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
- Turn oven to 350°F and add remaining sauce to chicken.
- Cover chicken with aluminum foil and continue baking for 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Calories 176, Fat 4 g, Carbs 7 g, Sodium 199 mg, Fiber 1 g.