Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Dated 1947.
- 2 cups baked beans
- 2 pounds ground Beef
- 4 slice bread crumbled
- 2 eggs or substitute
- 1-cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cups mustard
- 1/4 cups ketchup
- 2 cups potatoes mashed
- 1-cup Cheese
- Mash up the baked beans.
- Mix everything together except the potatoes and the Cheese.
- Add more liquid or bread as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Press mixture into the bottom and around sides of two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans, leaving a large trough in the center. Reserve about 1-1/2 cups of mixture to cover top with.
- Fill troughs of each meatloaf with mashed potatoes.
- Cut Cheese into cubes, or grate, and put this on top of the potatoes.
- Cover potatoes and Cheese with reserved meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.