Purchased from the Bivins Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1990. Dated 1947.
- 2 cups baked beans
- 2 pounds ground Beef
- 4 slice bread crumbled
- 2 eggs or substitute
- 1-cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cups mustard
- 1/4 cups ketchup
- 2 cups potatoes mashed
- 1-cup Cheese
- Mash up the baked beans.
- Mix everything together except the potatoes and the Cheese.
- Add more liquid or bread as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Press mixture into the bottom and around sides of two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans, leaving a large trough in the center. Reserve about 1-1/2 cups of mixture to cover top with.
- Fill troughs of each meatloaf with mashed potatoes.
- Cut Cheese into cubes, or grate, and put this on top of the potatoes.
- Cover potatoes and Cheese with reserved meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.