Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- ½ pound ground pork
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 oz sliced Monterey jack or muenster cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split, grilled or toasted
- 1½ cups coleslaw
- Prepare grill.
- In a bowl, mix pork, ¼ cup bbq sauce, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill burgers until browned and cooked through, brushing them with the remaining bbq sauce.
- Place cheese on burgers during last 2 min.
- Of cooking time, with grill covered, to melt cheese.
- Place each burger on bottom of each hamburger bun, top with coleslaw.
- Serve with potato chips and pickles.