Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 chicken (3-3½ lb) cut into 8 pieces or 8 boneless chicken breasts (my preference)
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry or 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, place the chicken in the dish and bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Coat the chicken with the sauce mixture then grill for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink, turn halfway through grilling.