Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 chicken (3-3½ lb) cut into 8 pieces or 8 boneless chicken breasts (my preference)
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry or 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, place the chicken in the dish and bake 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Coat the chicken with the sauce mixture then grill for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink, turn halfway through grilling.