- 3 lbs. boneless Pork loin roast
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Make a spice rub by mixing salt and all the spices. Dry the surface of the Pork with paper towells. Rub the spices all over the Pork.
- Place Pork in a roasting pan and put in the oven. Cook for about 1 hour or until the Pork achieves an internal temperature of 155F. Remove por from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.