Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1˝ cups vinegar
- 2 oz thyme
- 2 oz parsley
- 1 lb onions
- 5 oz green onions
- 2 oz marjoram
- 4 Scotch Bonnet peppers or habanero (add more to make it hotter)
- 4 oz garlic
- ˝ oz ground clove
- 2 tbs worcestershire sauce
- ź tsp black pepper
- 4˝ tbs salt
- ˝ tsp MSG (optional)
- Remove the stems from the thyme and marjoram and place in a blender with vinegar. Liquefy.
- Place the onions, green onions, parsley, peppers and garlic in a food processor and process for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Blend this together with the seasoned vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the salt, MSG, worcestershire sauce, ground clove and black pepper. Bottle and refrigerate.
- Leave it to stand for one week, before using as required.