Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups of gram flour (gram flour is garbanzo bean flour - ground to a powder)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 cups of finely chopped green onions
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 2-4 hot peppers, finely chopped (use as much as you like, tastes best a bit spicy)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Fry in one inch of oil. Drop by tablespoons to form small balls or small patties in the oil. Turn once, when browned on the bottoms. You do not want the oil too hot or they will brown on the outside before the fritters are cooked on the inside. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve warm.