Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice -- cooked
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 medium banana -- cut in slices
- 1 can fruit (15-ounce can) -- cut in slices
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine the banana and fruit slices, water, Honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes, or until quite tender but not mushy.
- Add the rice and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Bring to a boil and simmer 10 more minutes. Serve warm.