Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Use the flour, salt and 3/2 cupfuls of water to make a hard dough which is divided into first-large balls.
- Let stand for ~1hour, then roll into about 1mm thick sheets.
- Line with melted butter and top with a mixture of beaten eggs, baking soda, yoghurt and crumbled cheese.
- Roll together and place in a lined dish, either lengthwise or in circles.
- Bake in a moderate oven and some water when ready.
- Cover with a cloth to make it soft.