Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp. curry powder, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions (white and light green parts)
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 1 small hot green chile pepper, minced (seeding is optional)
- 4 oz. firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 oz. rice vermicelli, soaked in warm water for 20 minutes and drained
- Spicy tomatoes (see recipe; optional)
2. In large wok or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry garlic, ginger, and chile until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add tofu, and stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in soy sauce mixture, and bring to a simmer. Add 1/2 cup bean sprouts, spinach and noodles, and stir-fry, about 30 seconds.