- 4 oz cappellini or other thin Pasta
- 4 green Onion, whites only, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced or julienned (i like to blanch them for a
- bit in a pot of boiling salted water - i just do not like
- that raw flavor)
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup cooked Chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- chopped peanuts to garnish
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter, chunky style
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 TSP dijon mustard
- 1/4 TSP red pepper flakes
- 2 tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 TSP sesame oil
- Mix all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl until smooth.
- Break Pasta in half and cook according to package directions, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Toss with dressing in a large bowl and then add the carrots, cucumber, Onion and Chicken.
- Toss to combine. Refigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.