Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1/2 cup chunky Peanut butter
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3/4 pound boneless Beef sirloin Steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 medium-size red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Combine Peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, cilantro, lemon juice, garlic powder, black pepper and red pepper flakes in small bowl; set aside.
- Partially freeze Steak; slice across grain into 1/8-inch strips.
- Stir-fry Beef in oil in large skillet or wok over high heat 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add carrots, onions, red pepper and peanuts; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add rice and Peanut sauce; heat thoroughly.
- Serve warm.